Vastu Tips and Rules
- Do not keep cactus in the house because these produce negative energy
- Beautiful earthen flower pots should be placed on either side of main door of the house. These help the entering more positive energy in the house.
- Do not keep climbers in front of the house. These climbers create problems in your life
- Avoid milky trees in the house, as it causes health problems.
- Flowering plants should be planted in the South-West portion of the house. It gives positive energy.
- Money plant should be planted in the house as it brings good luck to the house. A rock garden should be in south west portion of the house, not in the north east portion of the house.
- Shoes and slippers should not be scattered all over the house, as this leads to feud.
- The rooms in the south should never have ceiling low as compared to ceiling of the rooms in east and north side.
- There should be no noise while opening the doors and windows especially the entrance door from hinges etc.
- One should never provide three doors on a single wall, especially in the front of the house.
- Keep cash and jewellery in the safe or locker which opens in the north.
- The doors and windows of the room must open up outward.
- The houses facing the T-point should be avoided
- Total number of doors should be in even numbers i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 etc.
- A pond or a water body should be placed in Northeast corner of the house.
Vastu Shastra,Vastu for Home,Vastu for Apartments,Vastu of Plot,Importance of Vastu,Indian Vastu
Get noticed with Sharestills - send photos to email@example.com