Vastu position for Residential Plot
According to Vastu only four shapes of plots are recommended.
- Square plot is the best. It is auspicious brings wealth, health and happiness.
- Rectangular (Ideal ratio is 1:2). It brings all-round prosperity.
- Gomukhi plot is good for residential purpose. It's back is wider than front.
- Sherdah is good for commercial purposes. It's front is wider than back.
Avoid triangular, round shape, hexagon, octagon or polygon shapes plot
PLOTS HAVING ROAD ON ONE SIDE
- East : Good, overall prosperity
- West : Good for business, fame
- South : Business
PLOT'S HAVING TWO ROAD
- North - East : Overall prosperity
- East - South : Good
- South - West : Average
- West - North : Good
- North - South : Average
- East - West : Good
PLOTS HAVING ROADS ON THREE SIDES
It is weak plot and can be improved by providing passage on fourth side.
PLOTS HAVING ROADS ON ALL SIDES
Plots having road on all sides is the best plot.
PLOTS FACING T-JUNCTION
Plot facing road with T- Junction are weak plots.
PLOT AT THE DEAD END OF THE ROAD
It is not a good plot for construction
Vastu Shastra,Vastu for Home,Vastu for Apartments,Vastu of Plot,Importance of Vastu,Indian Vastu
Get noticed with Sharestills - send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org