Egg And Potato Curry-Egg Recipes with Photos - Ingredients and Method of Preparations
Submitted By Mrs.Asha Manoj on 9 April 2014
Egg And Potato Curry is a Kerala style egg recipe. Below are the steps to prepare this tastiest recipe.
- Eggs - 5
- Medium Potatoes - 3
- Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Large Onion,thinly Sliced - 2
- Ginger Paste - 1/2 Tbsp
- Garlic Paste - 1/2 Tbsp
- Cloves - 2-3
- Cinnamon Stick - 1
- Large/black Cardamom - 1
- Salt - To Taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 3/4 Tbsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Water - 1 Cup
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Curry Leaves - 1 Sprig
- Hard boil the eggs with water in a pan.
- Drain water,let them cool and remove the shell.
- Boil potatoes till tender.
- Drain water and allow to cool.
- Peel and cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add garlic and ginger paste ,cloves,cardamom and cinnamon stick to the oil, stirring constantly.
- Add Potato pieces, salt, chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes or until the water dries and the oil begins to separate.
- Add enough water for curry/gravy, bring to a boil.
- Add garam masala, eggs and stir gently.
- Remove from fire
Have you liked this page? Share with your friends....
Egg And Potato Curry,Egg Recipes,Egg And Potato Curry, Egg Curry Recipes, Kerala style egg recipe,
Get noticed with Sharestills - send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org